- Ryanne Ardisana: Does climate or predation have a greater impact on barnacle size, distribution and abundance?
- Meghan Coulbourne: Does Dinner Make a Difference? The Effects of Algal Diversity on Herbivore Preference and Performance
- Michelle Guitard: What's Currently Happening: Do Currents Slow Down Near Shore?
- Gillian Jones: Multidrug Resistance in Normal and Cancerous Mussel Blood Cells
- Kirstin Meyer: Acidic Accomplice Effects of ocean acidification on predation on the Olympia oyster
- Reed Mitchell: Comparative Osmoregulation in Two Morphotypes of the Green Crab: the Colorful Carcinus maenas
- Morgan Ivens-Duran: Danger at a Snail's Pace Facilitation Between Non-Native Mollusks
- Carly Plank: Feeding and Habitat Preference of Small Grazers in Bodega Harbor
- Jasmina A. Cerda: Where Do Skeleton Shrimp Live?
- Danielle Claar: Dynamics of the Docks Interactions in a Space Limited Community
- Shane Downing: Past to present: Comparing microfossils from two locations on the California coast to understand ocean acidification
- Margaux Forsch: The Effects of Ocean Acidification on Larval and Juvenile Growth Rates in the Olympia Oyster Ostrea lurida
- Jessie Kai: Acidic mucus... Do native C. graciliscrabs care? interaction between a native crab and an introduced sea slug
- Kaija Klauder: Small Mammal Granivory in a Coastal Prairie Ecosystem
- Heather Page: Effect of Ocean Acidification on Metabolism and Protein Synthesis of Olympia Oyster Ostrea lurida Larvae
- Aaron Tamminga: Depletion of dissolved oxygen in a stratified closed estuary: Russian River, California
- Sarah Traiger: Distribution, associations, and behavior of the predatory sea star Leptasterias hexactis and a herbivorous snail, Tegula funebralis
- Kay Dewar: The Behavior of Invasive Batillaria attramentaria Compared to the Native Horn Snail and the Impacts of the Invader on Bodega Harbor
- Anne Fisher: What Coastal Marsh Sediments Reveal About Land Use Change; Bodega Bay, CA
- Jennifer Hoey: The Effects of Ocean Acidification on Larval Growth in the Native Oyster Ostrea lurida
- Brittany King: Relationships Between Environmental Factors and Fecal Indicator Bacteria Contamination at Campbell Cove Beach
- Dena Leerberg: Alternatives to Copper Paint as Herbivore Deterrents
- Svere LeRoy: Developing a Proxy for Seawater Nutrients Using Baboo Coral
- Adam Lipus: Mechanisms of trophic cascades in a rocky intertidal zone: why predator removal is a "Pisaster disaster" for macroalgae
- Marissa Maliwanag: Grazers Preference on Genotypic Variation in Eelgrass
- Kari McLaughlin: Using U/Ca Ratios to Reconstruct Past Ocean pH
- Carly Polland: Ecdysteroid Analog Feedback Regulation on Y-Organs in the European Green Crab, Carcinus maenas
- Alexander Ramsower: Are Intertidal Seaweeds Nutrient-Limited in the California Upwelling System?
- Taraneh M. Emam: Early growth of introduced and native grasses on lupine-enriched soil
- Clarity R. Guerra: Morphology of Three Populations of the Gastropod Acanthinucella spirata
- Marcos Grabiel: Grazing reduction by Tegulafunebralis in the presence of a keystone predator, Pisaster ochraceus: evidence for trait-mediated indirect interactions
- Jennifer Jackman: Feedback Regulation of Y-Organ Secretion in the European Green Crab, Carcinus maenas>
- Todd Karalius: Do Native American kitchen (midden) sites influence the cover of introduced species?
- Jennifer Panlilio: Size-based predation of Cancer spp. on the invasive European Green Crab, C. maenas
- Tanya L. Rogers: Consumer effects on two fouling communities
- Kaiko’o Victor: The Effects of Elevated Atmospheric CO2 on Ostrea lurida Larvae
- Nelson Omar Bonilla Vives: Priority Effects:The Importance of the First Settler on the Marine Fouling Community
- Chelsie Wagner: The Effects of Climate Change on an Intertidal Snail, Nucella canaliculata
- Melody L. Young: Variation of Nitrogen Levels in Pelvetiopsis limitata and its Effect on Reproduction
- Brian C. Achille: Stressed Out: Characterizing the adaptive responses of Lottia digitalis exposed to multiple stressors
- Jessica L. Couture: Indirect Effects of Predation on the Timing of Larval Release of Pachygrapsus crassipes
- Adam Goldring: Characterizing change in the yellow bush lupine, Lupinus arboreus,using high-resolution aerial photography
- Joanelle Hernández: The scent of a predator: the effects of chemical threats on shell selection in the hermit crabs, Pagurus samuelis and Pagurus hirsutiusculus
- Andy Ho: Long-term residence and solar heating of deep water in stratified bar-built estuaries: Salmon Creek Estuary, California
- Stephanie Ho: Benthic Foraminifera of Bodega Harbor: Changes in species distribution over 26 years
- Brook Moyers: Effects of a putative floral pathogen on the reproductive fitness of native and introduced grasses on a California coastal prairie
- Nick Nesbitt: How Do Marine Invasive Species Affect Trophic Cascades?
- Denise Perez: Early Attachment and Penetration of the Mesomycetozoean Fish Pathogen Sphaerothecum destruens in an In Vitro Culture System and Resultant Heat Shock Protein Response
- Matt Petty: Flow visualization through scale models of biological structures
- Abigail Bradley: Effects of Temperature on Rates of Herbivory and Predation: Consequences for a Trophic Cascade?
- Rachael Dickey: Variation in Material Strength of Mastocarpus papillatus
- Cirse A. Gonzalez-Dorantes: Microscopic heterotrophs ameliorate nutrient limitation in the fast-growing seaweed, Cladophora columbiana
- Breanna N. Harris: Effects of salinity variation in the leopard shark, Triakis semifasciata from Bodega Harbor, California: Cortisol levels, behavior, and blood composition
- Elizabeth Huerta de Garcia, Floral pathogen attacks: Effects of Floral Pathogen on Seed Germination and Seedling Growth of Native and Introduced Grasses in a Northern Californian Coastal Prairie
- Christina Dawn Morgan, Quantifying color polymorphisms of the asteroid Leptasterias spp.
- Jaclyn O’Riley: The Role Of Nucella Ostrina As Ecosystem Engineers In The Rocky Intertidal
- Daniel Swezey:, Predisposed for Success: The inability of northern whelks to drill the range extending barnacle Tetraclita rubescens
- Nicole Travis: Factors limiting the distribution of a native (Acanthinucella spirata) and non-native (Urosalpinx cinerea) oyster drill in Tomales Bay, California
- Angelica Zavala: The Heat Is On: Tegula funebralis Grazing Intensity On Mastocarpus papillatus
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant No. 0453251. Any opinions, findings, and conclusions or recommendations expressed in this material are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect the views of the National Science Foundation.