October 25-27, 2018 – Davis, CA
Please join us to celebrate the life of Susan Williams, Distinguished Professor, and faculty member of the Department of Evolution and Ecology and the Bodega Marine Laboratory of UC Davis.
Event details are below.
Registration for this event is now closed.
Learn about the Dr. Susan Lynn Williams Memorial Fund
- 6-8pm Welcome Reception
UC Davis Storer Hall, Ground Floor. Light refreshments & appetizers will be served.
Celebration of Susan’s Science & Impact
UC Davis International Center Multipurpose Room
- 9-9:30am - Arrival, coffee, tea & light breakfast
- 10am - Session I: Seagrasses & Seaweeds
- 11:30am - Catered Lunch
- 1:00pm - Session II: Invasive Species
- 2:30pm -Session III: Policy & Management
- 4:00pm - Break
Celebration of Susan’s Life
- 4:30pm - UC Davis International Center Multipurpose Room
- 7:00 pm - UC Davis International Center Multipurpose Room
Day trip to Bodega Marine Laboratory
- 8:30am - Buses depart UC Davis
- 10:30am - Arrival, Bodega Marine Laboratory
- 11:00am - Music & Lunch (provided)
- 1:00pm -
- Guided Bodega Marine Reserve Tours
- Susan’s Impact on BML
- Stories of Susan
- 2:30pm - Buses depart BML for UC Davis (approximate arrival, 5pm)