Marine & Coastal Science major
Students majoring in Marine and Coastal Science are strongly encouraged to meet with their faculty advisor (assigned, based upon Focus Area choice) once per year to review their coursework plans.
Staff advising is available through the Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences, and student peer advisors are available.
For general inquiries, email email@example.com.
- Mandy Hanou (Earth and Planetary Sciences). Drop in (Earth and Physical Sciences, room 2119) in or schedule an appointment through the Advising Appointment System.
- Gabriel Haro, a 3rd year Geology major.
- Brendan O’Shea, a 4th year Marine and Coastal Science major.
Drop in or schedule an appointment through the Advising Appointment System.
Winter Quarter 2017 Peer Advisor Drop-in Hours (room 2119):
- 10 am -12 pm (Gabe)
- 1-2 pm (Gabe)
- 1:30 - 3:30 pm (Brendan)
- 10 am - 12 pm (Brendan)
- 1 - 4 pm (Gabe)
- 10 am -12 pm (Brendan)
- John Largier (focus in Coastal Environmental Processes, College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences)
- Brian Gaylord (focus in Marine Ecology and Organismal Biology, College of Biological Sciences)
- Anne Todgham (focus in Marine Environmental Chemistry, College of Agricultural and Environmental Sciences)
- Tessa Hill (focus in Oceans and the Earth System, College of Letters and Science)