The Bodega Marine Laboratory campus is ~1 mile from the Housing Enclave, an easy walk or bike ride from Housing.
A variety of accommodation options are available for visitors.
- Furniture includes beds, dressers and desks. Each room is stocked with pillows and blankets, sheets and towels, except for classes.
- Cleaning supplies are in marked closet of every building.
- Laundromat is available outside the main foyer of the dining room.
- Custodians and/or the Housing Manager check units periodically. Maid service is not provided.
- Some units come with a kitchen, or access to self service kitchenette, dependent on the particular housing assignment.
A vending machine can be found in the dining hall with laundry soap, ear plugs, snacks and drinks.
For information on accommodations contact the Housing Manager.
The Housing Office is located in the south side end room of Tokau. Here you can find Housing staff, Chris Montgomery, our maintenance worker, and Branden Schumacher, our custodian, their contact numbers are posted on the door, or you may leave them a note.
For information regarding event spaces contact the Conference & Events Manager.
Additional information about life at the Bodega Marine Laboratory/Reserve here