Reserve Application Management System
The UCNRS Reserve Application Management System (RAMS) allows you to apply for access and create reservations for land access, housing, facilities, laboratory space, equipment, vessels and other resources at Bodega Marine Laboratory (BML) and Bodega Marine Reserve (BMR).
For assistance with the reservation system or for additional information, contact the Bodega Marine Reserve.
Bodega Marine Reserve staff will be notified when you submit a reservation request and will alert you by email when your reservation request is approved.
Note: In the event that the Reserve Application Management System is unavailable and you need BML/BMR resources, please contact us directly via e-mail or phone:
- Housing Manager: Jennifer Sauter, 707-875-1955
- Conference & Events Manager: Cherrise Hannon, 707-875-2003
- Lab Space and Lab Tours: Al Carranza, 707-875-2016
- Aquatic Resources Group and Tank Space: Karl Menard, 707-875-2078
- Diving: Jason Herum, 707-875-2032
- Marine Operations, 707-875-1922
- Bodega Marine Reserve Access: Jackie Sones, 707-875-2021
- For all other inquiries: BML Main Office, 707-875-2211