Reservations may only be made by email to BML Meeting Room Reservation Request.
Please include the following information in your reservation request:
- The name and email address of the meeting organizer or host.
- Number of people who will be present in the room.
- If you plan to utilize AV equipment. See equipment details for rooms.
COVID-19 Room Restrictions
Maximum Persons per Room – 10
If working independently:
- Maintain 6-foot distancing between people.
- Face masks will be worn at all times.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Use disinfectant wipes on all surfaces touched (computer keyboards, mouse, chair, table tops, door knobs/handles, etc.)
If room is used for a meeting:
- The host of the meeting will ensure that door handles and common surfaces like chairs, table tops, etc., are cleaned with disinfectant wipes prior to the meeting.
- At the conclusion of the meeting, the host will ensure that common surface areas touched during the meeting are cleaned with disinfectant wipes – including computer keyboards, mouse, chairs, table tops, light switches, door handles, etc.
- At the conclusion of the meeting, the host will ensure that social-distancing of 6-feet is maintained as people exit the room.
Questions should be directed to BML Meeting Room Reservation Request.