Selected Education References
- Anne Tweed. 2009. Designing Effective Science Instruction: What Works in Science Classrooms. NSTA Press. 225 pp.
- Bonnie S. Wood. 2009. Lecture-Free Teaching: a Learning Partnership between Science Educators and Their Students. NSTA Press. 259 pp.
- Lara M. Gengarelly & Eleanor D. Abrams. 2009. Closing the gap: inquiry in research and the secondary science classroom. J. Sci. Educ. Technol. 18:74–84.
- Bernice Yeung. 2009. How to turn project-learning setbacks to your advantage.
- Rodger W. Bybee & Pamela Van Scotter. 2007. Reinventing the science curriculum. Educ. Leadership 64, 43-47.